Re: [linux-usb-devel] BUG: usb Mouse continual disconnect (2.6.22.10) leading to eventual crash?

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, Fortier,Vincent [Montreal] wrote:

> [...]

I have no idea what might be causing your problems, however that
particular patch you found seems most unlikely to be connected.

One reasonably non-invasive way to do more testing is to use usbmon to
record those multiple disconnect events.  Instructions are in the
kernel source file Documentation/usb/usbmon.txt.

Alan Stern