PROBLEM: noauto option prevents codepages from being processed properly by smbfs

Hi,
The below is my bugreport as suggested in REPORTING-BUGS:

1. noauto option prevents codepages from being processed properly by smbfs

2. I had the following line in my /etc/fstab :
//host/share     /path   smbfs
noauto,iocharset=koi8-r,codepage=cp866       0       0
Mounting such a share caused the following warning to be written to
the system log:
kernel: smbfs: Unrecognized mount option noauto

The warning is harmful, but the painful side effect was that other
options, e. g. iocharset and codepage, were ignored.  I originally had
several mounts to remote samba shares with Russian filenames that
include Cyrillic characters, and they displayed fine until I added
noauto to options (the boot was slow when the remote machine was
down).  After I've added noauto, the names have become unreadable
(charset problems).

The problem is probably that mount passes everything to
smbfs--according to mount(8), but noauto is not recognized by smbfs
and somewhy this option prevents all other optoins form being
processed properly.

3. modules smbfs

4. Linux version 2.6.21 (2.6.21-5) (root@phantom) (gcc version 4.1.3
20070629 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.2-13)) #1 SMP Wed Jul 4 23:26:38
NOVST 2007

(Other items mentioned in REPORTING-BUGS are omitted as not necessary.)

The proposed patch is attached.

Please keep me in CC if possible.

Thanks,
--