Re: [RFC] Create kinst/ or ki/ directory ?

> Should it come with a re-duplication of it's content into each
> architecture, which was the case previously ? The oprofile and kprobes menu
> entries were litteraly cut and pasted from one architecture to another.
> Should we put its content in init/Kconfig then ?

Stuff it into a new file: arch/Kconfig
We can then extend this file to include all the 'trailing'
Kconfig things that are anyway equal for all ARCHs.

But it should be kept clean - so if we introduce such a file
then we should use ARCH_HAS_whatever in the arch specific Kconfig
files to enable stuff that is not shared.

	Sam