[CFP] 2008 Linux Storage and Filesystem Workshop

Hello everyone,

We are organizing another filesystem and storage workshop in San Jose
next Feb 25 and 26.  You can find some great writeups of last year's
conference on LWN:

http://lwn.net/Articles/226351/

This year we're trying to concentrate on more problem solving sessions,
short term projects and joint sessions.  You can find all the details
on the conference webpages:

http://www.usenix.org/events/lsf08/

Soon there will be a link for submitting your position statement, which
is basically a note to the organizers that you are interested in
attending and which topics you think should be covered.

We're also looking for people to lead the discussion around the major
topics, so please let us know if you're interested in that.  The
discussion leaders will have input into the people that get invited and
the format of the discussion.

Please let me know if there are any questions about the workshop.

Thanks,
Chris