Re: [kvm-devel] severe bug in 2.6.23+ kvm.git

Carsten Otte a écrit :
Aurelien Jarno wrote:
Could you please precise what is corrupted? The guest disk image?
As stated, we actually did not run any guests and did not load the kvm kernel modules. The host root file system gets corrupted to an extend not correctable by the file system checker (we gave it 24h to repair, then interrupted it), and it's very easy to reproduce: a simple kernel make on the hosts lets us reinstall the entire host operating system.

How do you know the problem has been introduced by kvm ?

Laurent