PDA Suspend SA1100

Greetings,

I've been trying to implement proper suspend on my jornada 720 machine. But as far as I can see it never reaches
the sa11x0_suspend code.

I've linked power button event to produce APM_SUSPEND and I can see that it says "Stopping TASKS ======". It then
blanks screen but keeps LCD powerd. I know it goes into resume again since removing backlight code in resume function
effectivly turns off the LCD.

Im assuming that it tries to suspend but fails at some point and tries to return into normal operations?
Exactly what is needed to get the suspend procedure happy? Does every driver need to have suspend/resume code?

Best wishes
Kristoffer Ericson