[RFC] remove netpoll receive code

The netpoll receive code is:
1. Not used by any in-tree features, it is used by kgdb-over-ether.
2. A nice hook for people doing nasty things like private binary network stacks or rootkits.
3. Unsecured by any of the normal firewalling code.

Hopefully all distro's are smart enough to turn it off in their default config *nudge, nudge*.
Doubly true for any distribution that claims to be secure or enterprise ready.

I propose that we take out all the whole netpoll rx path. If/when kgdb gets submitted
a better and alternative receive path can be added.

--
Stephen Hemminger <[email protected]>