Re: how to use TLB to prevent Linux accessing a particular memory region

Really, it sounds more like you want a custom driver that "owns" that region of memory so it's marked as used and this driver is the gate keeper. I wonder if the console frame buffer driver for the mips ip32 arch might be a good example for you as it swallows a several meg chunk of memory for the display.

-S-