Re: PROBLEM: kernel panic

Doug,

I thought that might do it, it does seem to work. I edited the driver line in my xorg.conf
from nvidia to nv and then,
<alt><ctrl> F1
login as root
/etc/init.d/gdm stop
/etc/init.d/gdm start

It came back up with the same flashing crap on the second monitor, so I did it again with the 2nd monitor turned off altogether, and I'll see how long it will run on the single monitor
without the nvidia driver without crashing (maybe forever...).

Thanks,
Scott