Re: 2.6.23-rt1 lockup after loading HAL deamon

Hi again!

I tried to boot into VGA mode with NMI watchdog=2. System loads OK,
nmi counter is increasing on both CPUs (procesor is HT), but
when I start to load the CPU (compiling kernel), system locks
without any message. Even blinking cursor disapears. I will
try to do netconsole loging, but I can't promise any results for today.

Rok