Re: [GIT PULL] please pull infiniband.git for-linus

Linus Torvalds wrote:
Oh, and obviously, the NAPI changes may well have resulted in a merge that had no actual *conflicts* in it, but whether the end result works or not (and whether any IB drivers need updating due to the NAPI changes), I cannot tell. I've pushed out my tree, so people who are competent or just morbidly curious should start looking at it: it's got the following things merged now:

 - x86 merge
 - mmc
 - v4l-dvb
 - blackfin
 - avr32
 - block layer updates
 - Jeff's dmi-const
 - Purdie's blacklight and led trees
 - ide
 - mips
 - net
 - infiniband

and it all builds for me, but hey, I don't use half of it.

works here on intel x86-64, amd64, and 32-bit pentium4.

and without disk corruption, so I may now attend to the libata merge :)

	Jeff