Ethernet driver problem

Hi,

I have written an ethernet driver for an ARM based board.
Linux version: 2.6.20.1

Ping is working fine.

I have written a test server/client application using socket programming
(TCP).
After the connection is setup the server sends a file to the client.

When I run server on PC and client on ARM board it works without any
problem.

BUT if I run server on ARM board and client on PC, it works for some
time and
then the speed is drastically reduced. (I am sending 4k of data each
time.
after 50 sends it reduces its speed.  This happens always.)

I did some debugging and found that after 50 sends, tcp_sendmsg() is not
being
called at the same frequency before slowdown.  Also when my driver
ether_tx seems to
be working fine.

But still i am not able to get the reason for this behaviour.  Can
anyone give hints as to
why this is happening?

Regards
Jupe