Re: Nvidia SATA - Seagate SATA Drives

Robert Hancock skrev:
> Using "irqpoll" is not a very good workaround, it really is just a
> band-aid to get things working. Often this indicates motherboard IRQ
> routing issues. You may want to make sure you have the latest BIOS
> installed for the board.

MSI seems to have problems with the quality of the engineering of there
motherboards.

I've been fighting all year with a MSI K9 Neo and MSI K9 Diamond
motherboard, buy the same chip set from a different vendor and
everything just works.

I'm unfortunately not experienced enough with this and searching for
someone with a clue has been unsuccessful. It seems that disabling
MSI/MSI-X makes the MSI K9 Diamond stable, the Neo one I just gave up on
and moved to a different brand, but same chip set.