New 'Changes-licensed-under' tag introduced for Linux-wireless

Our guidelines for patches [1] for Linux-wireless has been updated.
One section asks Linux-wireless developers to subscribe to the patch
guideline wiki page (section 2) and another which introduces the new
'Changes-licensed-under' (section 10).

Here I'll cover the new 'Changes-licensed-under' tag but please refer
to the link and subscribe to the page for the complete details and for
further changes.

--

Based on the new guidelines posted by the SFLC on ''Maintaining
Permissive-Licensed Files in a GPL-Licensed Project: Guidelines for

Although some developers have a practice of implying their patches for
a permissive licensed file abides by the respective permissive license
of the file being patched, and although some changes are obviously not
copyrightable, we would like to ''err on the side of caution'', take
the advice from SFLC, and introduce Changes-licensed-under in order to
help the BSD family reap benefits of our contributions to permissive
licensed files.

The Changes-licensed-under tag should be put before the Signed-off-by
tag. Since this tag is used to cover changes under permissive licenses
example of possible licenses are 3-Clause-BSD, and ISC. If you are
making changes to multiple permissive licensed files then please
specify which license covers what files.

--

For examples of using this tag please refer to the guidelines.

[1] http://linuxwireless.org/en/developers/SubmittingPatches
[2] http://www.softwarefreedom.org/resources/2007/gpl-non-gpl-collaboration.html
[3] http://www.softwarefreedom.org/resources/2007/originality-requirements.html

  Luis