Re: realtime preemption performance difference

hello hufey,

I am not using montavista kernel, I am using standard linux kernel.

Realtime is known by worst case latencies. Ingo and team are claiming
for realtime support so their should be some samples and performance
numbers,

Can someone please share their samples and/or numbers.

Thank you,

Jaswinder Singh.