Re: [NFS] NFS on loopback locks up entire system(2.6.23-rc6)?

Isn't this a strict requirement from client side, asking to guarantee
that a server stays up all the time?

I have seen many cases, where people go and directly change IP of
their NFS filers or servers worrying least about the clients using
them.

Can we get around with some sort of congestion logic?

Thanks
--Chakri