Re: [newbie:] Bonnie++2 hangs recent 2.6 kernels? Bash keeps looping in waitpid(), eating 100% CPU

On 19 Sep 2007 at 17:34, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:50:53 +0200 Frantisek Rysanek wrote:
> > I've been trying in vain to post a response to this thread...
> Check the taboo expressions here:
>   http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html#taboo

Thanks for your kind response :-)
I've checked the regexp's in the TABOO list visually and couldn't
find any obvious violation, certainly not on part of my URL's.
Maybe there's some other word in my text.

Is there an easy way for me to scan a sample message (as a local flat
file on my system) using that reference TABOO list, in an automated
way? Such as feed the TABOO list to a scripted instance of
sed/awk/perl? I'm only moderately familiar with perl-compatible
regexp syntax, some of the lines seem odd to me...
I'm reluctant to download Majordomo and look for some references in
its documentation / source code, to look for the actual place where
this TABOO list gets applied, to recover a stand-alone usage
example...

Any ideas are welcome :-)

Frank Rysanek