Re: Statement by SFLC (was Re: Wasting our Freedom)

I don't thinl this helps openbsd or anyone else.   As Theo is already
working with the individuals involved, and hasn't asked for help, I
think rather than saying "I think you're going to suck", let's see
what happens.  Going ovewrboard isn't going to help anyone.

--
"This officer's men seem to follow him merely out of idle curiosity."
-- Sandhurst officer cadet evaluation.