Re: Wasting our Freedom

On Sep 15, 2007, at 06:33:18, J.C. Roberts wrote:
Would Linus put up a fight if someone took his source tree and relicensed the whole thing as GPLv3 without his permission? Yep, you betcha he'd fight and he has already had to put up with a lot of strong arm nonsense from the GPLv3/FSF zealots.

OH COME FREAKING ON!!!! Can you guys DROP it already? There was NO VIOLATION because nobody actually changed the code!!! The patch that Jesper submitted was a *MISTAKE* and was *NEVER* *MERGED*!!! Nobody needs to argue/flame/spam about anything because there is no change in the code.

My god this has been said 30 times by 30 different people at this point. I swear it feels like talking to a wall.

EXHIBIT #1: