AUTO LOGIN BUG

Dear whoever is in charge of writing fedora core 7,

The auto login is a wonderful feature. However, there is a HUGE flaw in it at the moment. It won't let me log in a root that way. That is MY decision, not YOUR decision. Please fix it in an update!!! I'm sick of having to log in as root every single time I use my computer. I understand that there are situation where people have other people use their computer and don't want them to be root. However, I never want to be logged in as anything other than root, and I suspect everyone who has half a brain is the exact same way. Honestly, have you ever been logged in as someone other than root? You absolutely can do nothing on the machine. For those who make the argument that someone logged in as root might break the machine by doing something they shouldn't, I would say it's already broken without being root. You cannot mount drives, edit anything about how the /etc directory is setup, or do many other things that everyone I know does on a regular basis. IN general, there are times when you are logged in as a non-root user when it will ask you for a password. That is so inconvenient when you are the only one who uses your own computer. PLEASE get root auto login as an option. No one but me has to set it up this way, but please give ME the option.

Thank You,

Sean McGuffee