Re: PROBLEM : On a laptop Aopen 1556 or 1557 my integrated card-reader doesn't work.

Pierre Ossman a écrit :
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:00:04 +0200
Giggz <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

Thx for your interest for my problem.

I have try the MMC layer and it doesn't work. But lot's of people on
the web tell me, that their SD or MMC card are handled like USB (like storage). And in my case, nothing happens :'(

They have other, supported, card readers.

If I understand, I can just wait an improvement of the MMC layer,
isn't it ?

Well, considering Ricoh's complete disinterest, I doubt that the
problem will solve itself. What you can do is complain to both your
laptop vendor and to Ricoh directly that they refuse to share specs.

Ok,
I will do that...in my best english...eieieiei...

Rgds
Pierre
Have a nice day
Guillaume