TV card detected wrongly by the kernel. Any chance to get this fixed?

Hello,

I have a BT878 based TV card (was sold by a german discounter some years ago).

Unfortunately this card gets detected wrongly and so I'm unable to watch tv, if I allow the kernel to auto-detect the card.

If I unload the module and reload it using the right "card=" value, then anything works well. So one of the first steps, I do if I install a new version of my distribution, is to place the "unload module and reload with the right value" code to my "rc.local" file.

Is there any chance to get this card added to the kernel, so the right value gets auto-loaded?

Thanks in advance

Yours

Manuel Reimer