Re: The vi editor causes brain damage

Hi Marc

Before everyone gets pissed off and freaks out why
don't you ponder the question why rm won't delete all
the files in the directory. If you can't grasp that
then you're brain damaged.

Think big people. Say NO to vi!

At first I thought you've got a point here: you definitely _do_ suffer from brain damage. Then again, I know too many people without brain damage that are using vi, so it must me something else.

Maybe a car accindent, or your mother drinking a bottle of vodka per day in your pregnancy?

Regards
Tim