Re: how to add debug information into the vmlinux

Hi Jesper,

I tried as what you told me. and the vmlinux does contain debug
information. but the start address of this vmlinux is 0xc0008000. when
I tried to run this vmlinux, the program always exit at 0x80a0. I
checked out that here is the place mmu is turned on.
so I used objcopy --change-addresses 0x40000000 to change the start
address of the vmlinux, and the program goes further.but the debug
information disappeared.

how to handle this? (making the program running and debug information available)

thanks,

regards,

yang