Re: Problems with timerfd()

Andrew,

I'm working on the changes to timerfd(), but must admit I am struggling to
understand some of the kernel code for working with userspace timers (e.g.,
in kernel/posix-timers.c).  Can you suggest anyone who could provide
assistance?

Cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Kerrisk
maintainer of Linux man pages Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7

Want to help with man page maintenance?  Grab the latest tarball at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/manpages/
read the HOWTOHELP file and grep the source files for 'FIXME'.