Re: Woke up to a crashed kernet this morning - nVidia is crap

OK - so the driver I downloaded from nVidia to fix
their problem I was having with the video installed
drivers for everything? I'm really getting to dislike
nVidia.

--- Michal Piotrowski
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Nvidia binary crap
>
> "    When you are using a binary driver, the kernel
> is "tainted",
> which means that the source
> of possible problems may be unrelated to the kernel
> code (see
> https://secure-support.

novell.com/KanisaPlatform/Publishing/250/3582750_f.SAL_Public.html