Reboot hang

I have a problem that I cannot solve by myself.

I experience hangs on reboot. Precisely hang occurs when I reboot from linux. Bios show up its screen normally, but after it is done initializing devices it wont start booting from them (boot prio: dvd-rom, hd). It just sits there on summary screen with blinking cursor (at this point normally a message appears up like booting from CD/DVD). The only solution is to do a reboot (press ctrl+alt+del - it does respond to that) or to do a hard reset. This doesn't happen if I shut down the system and then boot it up, or if I do a reset from win.

I already tried to boot with apm=off, but it doesn't help, my boot parameters are:
---
title openSUSE 10.2 - 2.6.22-custom
    root (hd0,0)
kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.22 root=/dev/sda1 vga=0x31A resume=/dev/sdb1 splash=verbose showopts elevator=cfq
    initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.22
---

Bios is up-to-date. I tried reseting bios (and clearing cmos), but it doesn't solve the problem.

Here I included lsmod, dmesg and config:
http://files.myopera.com/kriko/files/sys.tar.gz

Computer specs:
Athlon 64 2800+ (S 754)
Gigabyte gak8nsp (nforce 3)