Re: understanding firmware loader for speedtouch (kernel 2.6.21.5)

Hi Mikie,

> Do you have any news regarding my case of slow transfers via
> Speedtouch USB modem on linux ?

I found my old speedtouch modem and tested here.  I got 2.1 Mbaud
bulk downspeed, and 3 Mbaud isoc downspeed.  This last is half the
speed my line supports, so something is wrong [*].  Unfortunately
I'm not very motivated to try to find out what, because I don't
use this modem myself anymore.  It looks like someone needs to do
some more reverse engineering work on the windows driver.

Ciao,

Duncan.

[*] I got the same numbers the last time I tested isoc support,
but at that time 3 Mbaud was slightly less than the maximum speed
of my line, which explains why I didn't realize that there is a
problem.