Re: [GIT PULL] XFS update

Linus Torvalds wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007, Tim Shimmin wrote:
Please pull from the for-linus branch:
    git pull git://oss.sgi.com:8090/xfs/xfs-2.6.git for-linus

Ok, this got some conflicts with Nick's VM fault patches, but I fixed them up since they looked trivial, and pushed out the result. Please do verify that it all works and makes sense, though...

		Linus

Okay, sorry and thanks.

The window between pulling in and applying changes was obviously
large enough for Nick's changes to get in.
I did pull in, and then had hassles in converting changes between
sgi dev tree and git mainline. Then by the time they were fixed, scripts
updated, had dinner, tree built, had failure with posix_test_lock (fixed that -
then noticed others fixed it - wish I had pulled in at this stage:)
and ran thru some qa, Nick's changes must have gone in.
Ok, next time must remember to repull in latest just before sending out
as a final check.

--Tim