Re: [patch] revert: [NET]: Fix races in net_rx_action vs netpoll

i have your original patch applied to my working tree to be able to
observe this bug's behavior, and here's another observation: the problem
seems to go away if i turn on CONFIG_NO_HZ. So it looks timing related
indeed ...

but when the bug happens, it happens all the time, reboot after reboot.
When it doesnt happen, networking and netlogging is robust for hours,
reboot after reboot. That seems atypical for timing problems. I'm
puzzled.

the e1000 in this laptop is historically pretty robust. The only problem
i ever had with it were some rx/tx hw-engine latency problems [pings
from the outside took up to 1 second to propagate] that were quickly
fixed by the e1000 driver guys. Maybe that's related. (although it never
caused total inavailability of networking - it was only latency
problems)

	Ingo