sata_nv: 2.6.22 is not fixed, but certainly improved

I just compiled 2.6.22.1 on my Kubuntu 7.0.4 system.

As before, I get errors using my Seagate SATA drives, and setting adma=0
fixes the problem.  I've posted the exact error/reset messages several times
before.

However, I would like to note that it happens far less often with 2.6.22.1
than it did with 2.6.21.

The history on my own machine is like this:

	2.6.19	perfect, but of course no ADMA/NCQ
	2.6.20	horrible, with hard resets starting immediately upon
		boot, and taking 15 minutes to finally disable NCQ
	2.6.21	bad resets, but they only occured ever 10-30 minutes,
		NCQ never disabled
	2 6.22	resets infrequent, they are soft resets, and much
		quicker than before (i.e. less interruption of my usage)
		NCQ is never disabled

I have no idea why I might be seeing a gradual reduction in the severity of
the problem, but it seems worth noting.

I want to point it out in case it means something to anyone working on
the kernel, especially the SATA code and drivers.

In the last 4 hours of use, I've seen a single reset.

On all previous kernels under the same load, I'd already have seen several of
them, or with 2.6.20, a constant stream of them.

--
shannon           | An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto