Linux Kernel Development

Hi all,
I'm the author of the document "Introduction to Linux Kernel
Development Process" hosted at
http://linux.tar.bz/articles/2.6-development_process.
Part of the document has been included in Documentation/HOWTO

I was reading  both the documents while I started, again, to think
about how to improve the quality of the vanilla kernels.

Here are a few line of the document I wrote:

---8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<---
--- 2.6.x kernels ---

2.6.x kernels are maintained by Linus Torvalds,
it's development is as follow:
- As soon a new kernel is released a two weeks windows is open, during
 this period of time maintainers can submit big diffs to Linus, usually
 the patched sited in -mm kernels for a few weeks.
 Preferred way to submit big changes is using GIT
 (more information about GIT at http://git.or.cz/ and
 http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/tutorial.html).
- After two weeks a -rc1 kernel is released and now is possible to
 push only patches that do not include new functionalities that could
 affect the stability of the whole kernel. Please note that a whole
 new driver (or filesystem) might be accepted
 after -rc1 because there is no risk of causing regressions with
 such a change
- A new -rc is released whenever Linus deems the current git
(the kernel's source management) tree to be in a reasonably sane state
 adequate for testing. The goal is to release a new -rc kernel every week.
- Process continues until the kernel is considered "ready", the
 process should last around 6 weeks ( 6 kernels per year should be
 released) an usually includes 4/5 rc releases.
---8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<---

The sentence "Process continues until the kernel is considered "ready"
" should probably be changed in order to reflect the usage of the
"regression list" that Adrian and then Michal were used to maintain.

Is there a "stable" place were users can read/comment/modify the list?
Wasn't Google interested in employee a person to take care of
regression/bug report? (Yes, if there is an open position I would be
interested in applying ;-).

Thanks!

Regards,
--