Re: Reiser @ wired.com

Hi there,

To be honest, I am really are great full that you have posted this hear. I
have read the article and it's really interesting to read. Especially this
part:

So I take the hint, and that night, in my office, I start scouring the
80,496 lines of the Reiser4 source code. Eventually I stumble across a
passage that starts at line 78,077. It's not part of the program itself ?
it's an annotation, a piece of non-executable text in plain English. It's
there for the benefit of someone who has chosen to read this far into the
code. The passage explains how memory structures are born, grow, and
eventually die. It concludes: "Death is a complex process."

So you don't have to bug off or something.

Greetings,
Jim.