RE: 2.6.21.5 june 30th to july 1st date hang?

I tried reverting to 23:50 June 30th and it did not hanged when switching to July 1st.  I've tried it a few times without any problems.  So I deactivated all NTP related jobs, switched the date back to June 30th 23:10 and reboot the system.  Wait and see.

> De : [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] De la part de Uli Luckas
>
> Same thing here on two machines with plain vanilla
> 2.6.21.(3/4), on debian testing & debian unstable.

I am also using Debian... But Sarge 3.1.  There might be a relation there unless somebody comes up having the same problem using another dist.  At least it's not CFS related.

All my server/workstations are in sync using ntp... And yes, the year is set properly on all of them.

Regards,

- vin