Re: Add INPUT support to toshiba_acpi

Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
Renato S. Yamane wrote:
Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
Richard Hughes wrote:

Yes, although this is out of my area or expertise, sorry.

I've looked a bit but can't find any driver interaction of those
programs. Any further ideas welcome.

Do you try omnibook driver?
svn export https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/omnibook/omnibook/trunk

toshiba_acpi don't work on my Toshiba M45-S355 (Toshiba BIOS) and I try
this module above and now I can change brightness writing in
/proc/omnibook/lcd and kpowersave can change brightness too.

Oh wow! Even my Multimedia keys get recognized. Thanks very much for your pointer.

I think that is a good idea more support to Toshiba Laptops, so omnibook+toshiba_acpi is a perfect couple, because some functions works with toshiba_acpi and others works with omnibook.

Jaime (in cc too) do a very useful module that work in some laptop models that not work on toshiba_acpi and omnibook driver.

So, I think that is a very good idea all work together to do a more powerful (and compatible) module in next kernel releases.

Regards,
Renato S. Yamane