[info] What's in Jeff's libata-dev inbox?

I have patches from Alan (pata_sis FIFO whack, pata_dma option), Tejun,
Albert and Kristen still to be reviewed.  Will get to those on Friday,
after the July 4th US holiday.tions(-)

Just to be more specific, my to-review inbox contains:

Alan: pata_sis FIFO whack, pata_dma option

Tejun: PMP patchbomb

Albert: irq_on/off restructure, irq-driven PIO to wq, minor PIO fixes

Kristen: ALPM

Mikael: sata_promise cleanup and hotplug

via akpm: HPA cleanup, cancel-rearming-wq cleanup

A few one-liner patches from Florian A, Boaz H, Christian L, Sonic Z, Jose A R.

NOTE to Kristen: I am OK with your SATA async notification patches, as stated a while ago, but I think Andrew Morton had a better plan for merging that, so it's not in my queue.

Anything not on this list should be resent, I don't have it.

	Jeff