Suspend2 is getting a new name.

Hi all.

Suspend2's name is changing to "TuxOnIce".

This is for a couple of reasons:

In recent discussions on LKML, the point was made that the word "Suspend" is
confusing. It is used to refer to both suspending to disk and suspending to
ram. Life will be simpler if we more clearly differentiate the two.

The name Suspend2 came about a couple of years ago when we made the 2.0
release and started self-hosting. If we ever get to a 3.0 release, the name
could become even more confusing! (And there are already problems with people
confusing the name with swsusp and talking about uswsusp as version 3!).

http://www.suspend2.net is still working at the moment, but we'll shift to
http://www.tuxonice.net over the next while. The wiki and bugzilla are
already done; email will remain on suspend2.net for a little while and git
trees will be renamed at the time of the next stable release.

Regards,

Nigel
--
See http://www.tuxonice.net for Howtos, FAQs, mailing