Re: PROBLEM: SATA AHCI driver significant throughput loss in 2.6.22-rc5-g75154f40-dirty

On 7/1/07, Dan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Are you able (as a matter of some urgency) to run a git bisection
> search to identify the offending commit?

For some reason I am no longer able to reproduce the problem. I've
tried several versions including the one I reported and I just can't
reproduce the problem. I accidentally overwrote the original kernel
that had the problem. The weird thing is even when I reset the git
tree to 2.6.22-rc5-g75154f40 and build it, the error is gone.

But that isn't the kernel you reported the error against. You reported
that 2.6.22-rc5-g75154f40-*dirty* had the error, which means there was
a diff between what you were building and what was in the repository.
If you know what the diff was and it was something trivial, then you
can disregard this bit of pedantry, but if not, try to recall if you
had something else patched against that.

Regardless, as it's not reproducible it sounds like the report should
be closed...