run_posix_cpu_timers panic on v2.6.22-rc6

Having recently upgraded our Asterisk server, I figured it would be a
good time to try a NO_HZ kernel.  Everything was running well, until...
it decided to panic.

All I have is a fuzzy picture of the console to work from.  The panic
was a fatal exception in interrupt, with EIP within run_posix_cpu_timers.
I can't quite read the offsets, but the stack backtrace was:

	run_rebalance_domains
	scheduler_tick
	tick_periodic
	tick_handle_periodic
	smp_apic_timer_interrupt
	apic_timer_interrupt
	default_idle
	default_idle
	cpu_idle
	start_kernel

Seeing as this is all new code and the box has been otherwise stable for
the past 3 years, there is probably a problem stil lurking in the NO_HZ
code somewhere.  But, it looks like I don't have any other info.  I'll
try to get a better shot of the Oops next time...

Simon-