Re: NDAs - ANY KNOWN RULES?

Am Dienstag, den 26.06.2007, 19:37 -0700 schrieb Arjan van de Ven:
> > Thanks for your explanations,
> >
> > but I know for sure it does't work.
>
> then.. do you have an actual question or are you just trying to troll?
>
> and yes there have been several such trolls lately on this list, and so
> far your postings have all the signs of being just another one..
>

> DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Hello,

thanks ;), you might help me to decide if somebody abuses a list already
for free advertising or is still contributing.
http://marc.info/?l=linux-video&m=118289479416612&w=2

Sorry, my question is, where one can look up if the pinning of a newer
chip we support is also only under NDA available. Previously often at
least that was public. (examples now saa7131e, tda10046a, tda8275ac1)

If I don't find anything on the web, whom I have to ask that question,
the NDA holder, the manufacturer or do we have a list, because everybody
knows that this can be helpful to identify hardware differences and this
question is always asked already?

Thanks,
Hermann