Re: allocation failed: out of vmalloc space - use vmalloc=<size> to increase size.

I wasn't completely honest. It is one bar that has 512 MB, however it is
being mapped at 4 128 MB chunks. However, I would like them all mapped
at once through the lifetime of the driver.

Is there still no chance?

Thanks,
Jon