[patch 0/4] PI-Futex bugfixes and cleanups

Andrew,

the following patch series solves the issues with pi-futexes which
were reported from Alexey.

While the first three patches should go mainline ASAP, the last patch
is not necessarily 2.6.22 material. I did this cleanup to make the
code more readable again.

@stable:
The rtmutex patches (1,2) should apply to stable as is, but
the futex patch will not. I'm going to backport the fixes tomorrow and
send a seperate series with all fixes.

Pending problems:

There are also the pending REQUEUE_PI issues. I have seen some
problems there, but I did not address them in this patch set. I have
no test program to verify any changes in that code.

I'm not sure, whether we should keep the REQUEUE_PI stuff for
2.6.22. I'd prefer to back it out or at least disable it, so we can
fix it proper for 2.6.23.

	tglx

Sorry for the resend. My mailer did not notice the CC wreckage