Re: libata & no PCI: dma_[un]map_single undefined

From: Russell King <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:59:46 +0100

> It's the fact that I _am_ CC'd on replies, so I get one message from LKML
> one from the original poster, maybe one via another mailing list if it's
> also copied there.  Add that in to the mix of all the other mail hitting
> my MTA and the probability for the machine to exhaust it's limited VM is
> very high.

Russell, be serious.

I've been doing this for more than 10 years, using my measly
workstation as my mail server for everything, and being VGER
postmaster on top of it all, and I never have this problem and
I think I get tons more email than you ever will.

Just becuase you want to run your mail server on a machine with very
limited resources, doesn't make it reasonable to hijack the headers on
everyone else like you do.