Re: [RFC: 2.6 patch] drivers/video/pm3fb.c: possible cleanups

Antonino A. Daplas wrote:

Krzysztof,

I think this patch is okay.  If you need to add an option parser
for your driver, you can always add this in the future.

I haven't been doing cleanup of this driver as I am still working on it (as time allows). The copyarea acceleration is done and working (it is faster than unaccelerated redraw even without the smart blitter patch).

I'll add the removed functions if they will be required. I have to check how many original (2.4) options overlap with generic options of the 2.6 kernel (like off or mode setting). Anyway, I am focused on acceleration at the moment.

Krzysztof