Re: [GIT PULL][RESEND] KVM cpu hotplug fixes

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Avi Kivity wrote:

> Please pull from the repository and branch

No. Not after -rc1. Not for something that changes core code and isn't a
core feature, and wasn't a regression.

> The core issue is that we need a notification [...]

No. The core issue here is that people need to understand that if you miss
the merge window, and it's new development, YOU DAMN WELL WAIT FOR THE
NEXT ONE.

Don't send me pull requests like this. And absolutely do NOT send them as
resends. I just  get grumpy.

If all the added code had been KVM-only, I might not care. But when the
bulk of the code touches core files, you had better explain why this is so
important that it cannot wait for the next merge window.

			Linus