Re: [patch] Add the device IDs for AMD/ATI SB700

Henry Su wrote:
>  Hi Jeff,
> Thanks for your kindly help, I will fix the email next time.
> Do you mean all the device IDs for ATI SB700 are added to the corresponding files?
> because I split this patch and resent four patches according to your last suggestion,
> if this patch is applied, another patches are  not necessary now.

Splitting up the patches helped us all.  The AHCI, drivers/ide, and now
pata_atiixp patches were applied by the respective maintainers.  Let me
know if you need a quick introduction to git, which is the main tool to
watch the latest Linux kernel source code (it's like CVS, but better :))

I don't know about the SMBus patch, though.  That may or may not have
been applied.

	Jeff