Re: it seems Evolution remove the Tabs

select your whole mail and use pre-format in evolution.
or change it to pre-format and do insert->text file.
this should send it with tabs intact, the confusing bit i think is if
your testing it by sending it to yourself, then you cant see the tabs
again.

Read it in another mailer, something like sylpheed or mutt to see if
the tabs are really there.