Re: [PROBLEM] 2.6.22-rc2 panics on x86-64 with slub

--- Christoph Lameter <[email protected]> wrote:
> slabinfo -v
[...]
> Any corrupted objects will be reported to the syslog.

(Only only could have made that sentence better.)

Sorry I didn't know slabinfo -v produces nothing on stdout, stderr, rather all
findings reported to syslog. Right? You don't have to answer this question, if
my assumptions are right.

If so, when ran it produced nothing in the syslog.

Sorry mate, I'm unable to spend a lot of time on slub debugging. I'll
nonetheless keep slub as my preferred memory allocator for the rest of the
2.6.22-rc process. If anything interesting turns up that I could contribute
during this phase, you'll be the first know I promise.

Thanks