Re: libata and legacy ide pcmcia failure

Tejun Heo wrote:
Robert de Rooy wrote:
Hmm, good question. I do not have any other PCMCIA device to test.
The only other device I have is a Cardbus Wi-Fi adapter without Linux
support (Marvell). If I insert that adapter lspci seems to list it
properly, but without resorting to ndiswrapper I have no way of testing
it. In any case, seeing how Cardbus is PCI based this is probably
pointless to resolving this issue.

Would any other log data from the controller initialization or lspci help?

Hmmm... I don't really know much about PCMCIA.  cc'ing linux-pcmcia.

The original thread can be read from the following URL.

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/530099

It seems we're losing interrupts from the CFA device.  Any ideas?

Alan probably knows more, but ISTR some CFA PCMCIA devices that needed polling...

This isn't an ARM platform perchance, is it?

	Jeff