Re: Race free attributes in sysfs

Kay Sievers wrote:

> Do you have a fixed set of attribute names, where you just want to
> create a subset from that matches the individual device, or do you
> need some sort of free naming for the attributes?

Currently, the names are fixed (and I don't see any pressing need for
having dynamic names). I do want to have the ability to add attributes
in different parts of the code though since it allows me to group the
sysfs stuff closer to the function it accesses.

Rgds

--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  Linux kernel, MMC maintainer        http://www.kernel.org